Sales and Commercial Manager
Ascot Pro-G Ltd
Closing Date 26 August 2022
Position: Sales & Commercial – Head of Department
Location: Greater Manchester (Office based – Stockport)
Role type: Full-time, Permanent
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the candidate will ultimately be the main face of Ascot Pro-G together with the support of the business development, operations and regulatory affairs responsible.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with those who influence the business for this industry in the United Kingdom and overseas will be the primary focus.
- Collaborating with company responsible handling all aspects of agrochemical business such as Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Operations & Logistics, and Customer Service.
- Developing short, medium and long-term business strategies, to deliver optimum results in terms of profitability long with maximisation of customer satisfaction.
- Managing the quarterly P&L, establishing and meeting sales objectives.
- Aligning Ascot Pro-G’s portfolio (in UK and overseas) with current customer needs will be essential.
- Listen deeply and react accordingly to the ever-changing environment we find ourselves.
- Travelling in the UK and overseas to meet existing and potential customers.
- Growth in the UK will be important, but building and maintaining our presence as an international organisation committed to providing quality agrochemical products in a sustainable manner will take precedence.
For Information or Applying
Full details can be found in the full job description file below. Further additional information or for applying to this vacancy, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your motivation, skills and experience relevant to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . Closing date: 26th August 2022