COMAH SAFETY REPORTS
26 February 2020
CBA, Crewe Offices
This workshop provides a basic insight into aspects of COMAH safety reports including:
- Background and key aspects
- When the Regulations apply
- The descriptive criteria
- The predictive criteria consequence and frequency analysis including ALARP demonstration
- The MAPP and SMS criteria including human factors
- The technical criteria including asset integrity management and functional safety management
- The Improvement Plan
Under the COMAH regulations, operators of upper tier sites are required to review and update their safety report at least every 5 years or whenever a significant change occurs on site.The latest Seveso Directive came into force on 13thAugust 2012 and was implemented in the UK by the COMAH 2015 Regulations.
This course explores the requirements of COMAH including the recent changes and will suggest practical approaches to compiling COMAH safety reports in line with the Competent Authority expectations.
The course is specifically tailored for warehousing facilities.