The Chemical Business Association has rebranded its seminars and workshop programme. The new identity, which now includes an online format, provides a new momentum for our industry-leading series of authoritative and cost-effective seminars and workshops helping member companies maximise regulatory compliance whilst minimising its cost.
The online Compliance++ programme is the key to safeguarding and sustaining your company’s regulatory performance.
Compliance++ from the Chemical Business Association offers:
- Industry-specific knowledge and expertise;
- Tailored seminars and workshops;
- Early warning of upcoming legislation;
- Technical know-how across a wide range of topics;
- Regulatory focus with practical advice;
- Cost-effective solutions.
Delivered by industry experts with years of practical experience, using the Association’s cutting-edge audio-visual technology, Compliance++ provides the peace of mind and assurance that your personnel are up-to-date and able to work effectively within the industry’s increasingly complex regulatory framework.
Compliance++ includes the Chemical Business Association’s unique Compliance on Demand commitment. This gives member companies the ability to nominate topics not already covered by the Association’s published programme. We will cover this topic if there are sufficient members to make the event commercially viable and it can be scheduled within the current programme.
Alternatively, we can offer any topic from its programme as an online in-company event for up to 20 personnel based on its current consultancy day rate. Customised seminars can also be developed for online delivery at a negotiated cost.
Regulatory Update Meetings
- The Chemical Business Association hold twice yearly Regulatory Compliance Update meetings (in Crewe and London) to ensure members are not only up to date with current legislation but are also aware of horizon scanning. This is invaluable to help members plan for the future. As these events are aimed at the whole of our membership and not topic specific they are also a good networking opportunity
Business and Social Events
- As part of Compliance++ we will run a number of business related events on topics such as ‘Import & Export’
- The association’s legendary Annual Lunch is the UK Chemical industries largest event with over 1100 guests and is held at the Grosvenor Hotel on Park Lane in London. This not to be missed opportunity is not only a great chance to entertain guests it is also the “must be place to be seen” for the chemical industry
- Alternate years we runs an Executive Conference where the pertinent issues facing the chemical supply chain are discussed.
The list of 2022 workshops is now available by clicking on the following link. 2022 CBA Events Timetable