CBA runs a range of technical, business, networking and social events, which have been designed following consultation with members to ensure they are relevant to the needs of industry at any particular time.
Technical Compliance Workshops
- The Technical events are delivered either by CBA staff or carefully selected external speakers to ensure the highest quality of information.
- Technical events are mostly held at our offices in Crewe, but, having listened to the needs of our members, CBA also now offers where viable workshops in London and also an increasing number of bespoke member’s onsite training courses.
- CBA offers a unique Compliance on Demand service
Regulatory Update Meetings
- CBA hold twice yearly Regulatory Compliance Update meetings (in Crewe and London) to ensure members are not only up to date with current legislation but are also aware of horizon scanning. This is invaluable to help members plan for the future. As these events are aimed at the whole of our membership and not topic specific they are also a good networking opportunity
Business and Social Events
- As part of the technical events CBA run a number of business related events on topics such as ‘Import & Export’
- CBA’s legendary Annual Lunch is the UK Chemical industries largest event with over 1100 guests and is held at the Grosvenor Hotel on Park Lane in London. This not to be missed opportunity is not only a great chance to entertain guests it is also the “must be place to be seen” for the chemical industry
- Alternate years CBA runs an Executive Conference where the pertinent issues facing the chemical supply chain are discussed.