Incident Investigation Good Practices (Additional Date)
10 November 2021
Due to high demand, this workshop is being run for the second time don’t miss out because numbers are limited.
This course has been designed for anyone in manufacturing, storage or distribution companies who investigate incidents and near misses to increase their underpinning knowledge of good practices
The course will provide an overview of incident investigation good practices such as:
▪ The importance of investigating
▪ Investigation levels based on incident potential
▪ Root cause analysis in incident investigations
▪ The importance of identifying underlying management system failures
▪ Action completion and less sharing
Incident and near miss investigation is an important feedback loop for a company safety management system Suitably detailed and robust investigations and subsequent follow up can help prevent the same and/or other similar incidents re-occurring Take a step-by-step logical approach to incident investigation, along with use of a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) tool, allows robustness and rigour to investigation reporting to be introduced
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for anyone in manufacturing, storage or distribution companies who investigate incidents and near misses to increase their underpinning knowledge of good practices. This will include:
▪ Those who complete incident investigations;
▪ Those who review and approve incident investigation reports; and
▪ Managers who have responsibility for the audit and review of the safety management system.